I’m a communicator, content curator, and data analyst. For over 20 years, I’ve worked with many Fortune 500 companies and innovative startups spanning multiple industries.
My specialties include data analysis of business information, corporate communications, management of online media, and execution of omnichannel marketing campaigns.
Currently, I am the global social media lead for Avanade, a global technology consultancy owned by Accenture that designs and manages business technology solutions built on the Microsoft platform.
Over the last decade, I’ve been focused on client service delivery of marketing strategy and support for top brands including HP, Landor, McKesson, Panasonic, SanDisk, Seagate, Toms of Maine and Young & Rubicam.
Before moving into communications and public relations, I started my career as a researcher at KPMG Peat Marwick where I managed library inventory at six satellite offices. And then I moved onto accounting powerhouse, Deloitte & Touche LLP, where I analyzed stock market valuations and conducted corporate research on high-growth technology companies for the firm’s annual Technology Fast 500 Program.
I also worked in the PR world for several years at WPP’s Cohn & Wolfe and boutique agency, Eastwick Communications. Below is a collection of industry news articles featuring me and my work.
- PR News: PR Pros Explore Effective Video Tactics and Tools, August 9, 2010
- ClickZ: SanDisk Pre-Empts Cyber Monday with Social Campaign, Nov 26, 2008
- PR Week: Facebook Helps Firms Strengthen Staff Bonds, November 21, 2007
- PR Week: Texting Helps PR Pros Maintain a Message’s Impact, April 30, 2007
- PR Week: Word is Spreading About Viral Video’s Benefits, February 25, 2007
- PR Week: Staying on Top of Online Influence, September 5, 2006
- ZDNet: Wiki While You Work, August 2005 (video interview)